Daily News Egypt

Egyptian worker dies from smoke inhalation in Jordan - Daily News Egypt

Advertising Area

Advertising Area

Egyptian worker dies from smoke inhalation in Jordan

Workers were burning firewood to keep warm in cold weather


An Egyptian worker in Jordan died on Monday after inhaling smoke from firewood he was burning to keep warm at home.

Another man from the same building was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation, according to a statement from Jordan Civil Defence.

The two men were burning the firewood at home in Karak, Jordan, trying to keep warm through the wintry weather.

Jordan has been experiencing very cold weather in the past few days, although there was a slight warming on Sunday morning.

Topics: die jordan worker

Advertising Area

https://dailyfeed.dailynewsegypt.com/2015/12/07/egyptian-worker-dies-from-smoke-inhalation-in-jordan/
Breaking News

No current breaking news

Receive our daily newsletter
Subscribe