Daily News Egypt

55 people suffer food poisoning in tourist village - Daily News Egypt

Advertising Area

Advertising Area

55 people suffer food poisoning in tourist village

Patients poisoned after eating rotten liver, sausage

Medical sources in the Red Sea governorate announced early on Friday that 55 Egyptians suffered food poisoning in a tourist village in Hurghada.
Investigations revealed that the patients ate rotten liver and sausage, sustaining fever, cramps, diarrhea, and vomiting.
The patients were transferred to the hospital and the police investigations are still ongoing.
Following the incident, a health and supply committee attended to the village and confiscated food and canned goods from the village stores until investigations are completed.

Advertising Area

Breaking News

No current breaking news

Receive our daily newsletter