Campaign has already had real success in helping vulnerable communities protect themselves against COVID-19: UK Ambassador
Latest in Day: March 7, 2021 Highlight
Latest in Day: March 7, 2021
Webinar focuses on ideas, concepts used in academic, cultural literature, which are separate from heritage written by ancient Muslim intellectuals
FX reserves increase by about $363m to $35.905bn in February
COVID-19 pandemic has erased decades of progress towards gender equality, UN says
Both Muslims, Christians told Catholic leader of their lives under violent “Islamic State” rule
Egypt’s Shoukry, UN representative discuss ways to achieve political settlement in Libya
Medical teams to visit villages, offer medical assistance and surgery to those in need
New launches come after successful delivery of Phase I in IL BOSCO ahead of schedule in 2020
Bank managed to implement strategic plan through which it seeks to be top commercial bank, says Chairperson Hassan Ghanem
Vice-Chairperson Ahmed El Embaby said that the existence of an entity capable of pumping this amount of investments and developing these projects at the same time, especially in the Fifth Settlement region, indicates the strength and size of the company.
The agency’s emphasis of support came in a press statement on the occasion of the International Women’s Day, celebrated on 8 March.
Company studies market requirements before starting projects, to provide product that meets customers’ aspirations, says CEO Mohamed Zohdy
Ivory Plaza, which is a commercial, administrative, and medical project situated on 6,200 sqm in the NAC, is expected to see sales worth EGP 600m.
Company revises real GDP growth projection for FY 2020/21 upwards to 2.8%
The source said that the move comes as the previous offer had exceeded the budget. They added that decisions with regards to future capital requirements, including the need for a capital increase, would only be known upon finalisation of a contractor for the propylene plant.
Digital training, innovation centre will be established in governorate with investments of EGP 100m
Railway improvement, safety project expected to cost $681.1m, including $241.1m in ENR contribution
Stocks account for 42.62% of total value traded on main market, remaining 57.38% captured by bonds over last week
The cooperation protocol aims to provide the luxurious real estate project “90 Avenue”, located in the Fifth Settlement
The 120km long pipeline is being constructed from the Amiriya area in Alexandria to New Alamein, at a cost of EGP 2bn.
Total of EGP 5.6bn was dispersed in FY 2019/20, in addition to EGP 2.4bn from 1 July to 25 November
Al-Sharif Group cooperates with counterpart, SEEG Gabon, to secure electricity in Moanda city