Egypt’s National Telecom Regulatory Authority (NTRA) has conducted a survey on mobile phone users’ satisfaction with services provided by local operators in the Egyptian market during the first half (H1) of 2021. The survey took place in cooperation with a global agency in the field of market research.
The survey was carried out on 17,000 users of mobile phone services, taking into account the geographical distribution, age, and gender of all segments of society.
Users were surveyed about the branch network spread of each operator, waiting time inside these branches, diversity of systems and offers, quality of voice and internet services, as well as the customer service.
The percentage of users who were satisfied with the mobile phone services provided to them reached 79% for Etisalat Misr, 78% for Vodafone, 76% for WE, and 73% for Orange.
The results of the survey came as follows:
• Branch network spread: WE topped the list by 82%, followed by Orange and Etisalat by 78% each, and Vodafone by 76%.
• Waiting time inside branches: WE topped the list by 76%, followed by Orange 71%, Etisalat 67%, and Vodafone 62%.
• Diversity of systems and offerings: WE led by 66%, followed by Etisalat 65%, Vodafone 63%, and Orange 60%.
• Quality of voice service: Etisalat recorded 80%, followed by Vodafone 77%, WE 76%, and Orange 74%.
• Internet service quality: WE recorded 76%, followed by Etisalat 72%, Vodafone 71%, and Orange 67%.
• Customer Service: Vodafone and WE recorded 74%, followed by Etisalat 70% and Orange 61%.
• Complaint resolution: Vodafone achieved 71%, followed by WE 70%, Etisalat 65%, and Orange 57%.
• Accuracy: WE got 70%, followed by Etisalat 68%, Orange 66%, and Vodafone 65%.