Company distributes 1,000 solar powered searchlights to families, says regional president
Latest by Mohamed Farag
German giant to provide maintenance of three gas turbines at ETHYDCO industrial complex
July electricity bill collection rate did not exceed 80%
Company aims to sell its EV chargers in Egypt after getting government’s approval
Egypt has faced significant challenges in securing its electricity needs, which affected investment in previous years
‘We received offers to buy energy at 2.45 piasters from solar power plants, 3 piasters from wind farms,’ says Shaker
Wind farm’s implementation is scheduled to take place within two years
Informed sources told Daily News Egypt that the EETC has already informed the 13 companies, which had qualified to bid for the project, of its new decision.
Several tenders already won by consortium in cooperation with local authorities, says Koraytem
New company to develop energy networks to meet growing demand for, and increase volume of, renewable energy in electricity system
BP’s petrochemical business is focused on two major operations, aromatics and acetyls. The company has invested in leading technology and preference manufacturing plants for both operations, including a strong presence in Asian growth markets.
Electricity Ministry has programme to replace overhead cables with ground cables
The company added that investors will acquire a 49% stake in ADNOC Gas Pipes assets, a subsidiary of ADNOC. The subsidiary, which is newly established, has the rights to lease 38 pipelines, at a total length of 982.3 km. ADNOC will retain the remaining majority stake of 51%.
EGP 100m allocated to support electricity lines in Owaynat and Gabal Al-Kamel areas
New meters will ensure citizens are held accountable for usage according to actual consumption rates
EETC Chairperson Sabah Mashaly said the contract covers the transformer’s construction, with equipment of 220/66 kV of the gas-insulated type, which will operate under the Cairo Electricity Distribution Company.
Egypt implements petrochemical projects worth $38bn in 2020-2024
No alternative to rising electricity prices, despite reduced consumption and collection during COVID-19
Project implementation will not be activated or agreed upon until required studies are completed, says source
Company implementing renewable energy projects to feed Al-Mughara, West Minya regions
4.4% growth in energy sold to consumers is expected in next fiscal year, says Desouky
Power stations with 453 MW capacity being implemented, says El-Khayat
No disruption to country’s electricity supply chain since 2015, compared to frequent 15-hour power cuts previously
Local and international companies implemented maintenance programmes in preparation for summer
The company has completed implementation of the Marsa Alam power transformer station, in addition to work on the Berenice – Marsa Alam – El Quseir 220kV power line project.
Approval includes company’s full commitment to regulations specified in annually-renewed licence
Deal confirms strength of economic relations between Saudi Arabia and China, says Padmanathan
Contract will see construction of 20km, 500 kV line as part of plans to develop national electricity network
Pilot phase saw two mobile transformer stations built in the town
EgyptERA has extended the power generation licence of Midor Electric Company (MIDELEC) for a year. It has also renewed power distribution licences of Madinaty Electromechanical Energy and Tropi 2 for Tourism Development.