Latest in Highlight
The company has seen great interest from real estate developers, and the prospectus to be issued in December, says El-Deeb
The cooperation is under the supervision of Ministry of Solidarity and the first phase includes developing 1000 units and providing 500 projects for low-income families.
The shares declined amid active trading exceeding 77m shares, at a total value of more than EGP 303.9m
Emaar’s shares coverage is record breaking, EGX head highlighted
Global fashion legends and emerging talents to showcase their latest creations at Dubai Mall
Company set allotment ratio for its Initial Public Offering (IPO) at 2.78% per subscriber
Subscriptions phase started on 16 June, will last until 25 June
Around 15% will be offered publicly, remaining 85% will be offered privately for qualified institutions
OCI is the first foreign company to list its shares in EGX due to the dual listing system in the form of shares rather than Egyptian certificates of deposit for approximately 20 years.
Last week, Emaar Misr made official request to list on Egyptian stock market
Reuters – Dubai’s Emaar Properties reported a 55% rise in first-quarter net profit on Tuesday, as the region’s economic recovery brought consumers back to its malls and shopping units, and house buyers returned to the market. The builder of the world’s tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa, reported a profit of AED 863m ($234.96m) in the …
Reuters – Dubai’s Emaar Properties plans to list its shopping malls and retail unit in both Dubai and London, the company’s chairman Mohamed Alabbar was quoted as saying on Tuesday. “This will be a dual listing. We are a Dubai company so we have to be in Dubai, but we will list in London. I …
Reuters – Dubai’s Emaar Properties said it would sell up to 25 percent of its shopping mall and retailing unit in a public offer expected to raise AED 8 to 9bn ($2.18-$2.45bn), making it one of the region’s largest equity offers since 2008. The proceeds “will be primarily distributed as dividend” to Emaar shareholders, Dubai’s …
Reuters – Emaar Properties, Dubai’s largest real estate developer, reported a 48% jump in fourth-quarter net profit on Monday, beating analysts’ estimates, as it benefited from a renewed real estate and tourism boom in the emirate. The builder of the world’s tallest tower posted a quarterly profit of AED 756m ($206m), compared with AED 512m …
DUBAI: Dubai’s Emaar Properties, the emirate’s largest real estate developer, has put up its crown jewel asset — Dubai Mall — to secure $1 billion of lending to help refinance upcoming debt amid difficult funding conditions. The two-tranche facility, which consists of both sharia-compliant and conventional funding, is split between a five-year tranche and an …