Latest in Tag: Technology Highlight
Latest in Tag: Technology
This phase of the campaign also targeted Internet companies and Telecom Egypt, in protest at hefty Internet prices and low-quality services.
There are important qualities and standards that phone companies seek in their customer service agents.
Etisalat Egypt also offered its clients the chance to pay online through a virtual credit card called Flous, in partnership with MasterCard.
CBE only covers requests for strategic goods despite lack of alternative local technological products, says importer
Line sales increased by 23% due to services for deaf customers
The report also stated that the most difficult challenge that faces e-commerce companies is their clients’ trust for online payment methods. 16% of the companies believe that users accept these methods, while 13% of the companies say that clients consider them unsafe.
We plan to increase our investments in Egypt through establishing three factories with $300m investments, says Chairman of Samsung
Losses started with Mobinil entering the market, and licences should not be issued without the development of the operators’ infrastructure, says Abu Quraish
Management changes since 2000 have failed to make a breakthrough, says SSTE deputy head
Deterioration in relations with mobile companies is most prominent failure of former chief executive
By Mohamed Alaa El-Din and Aisha Zedan Many years were wasted in negotiations between the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and mobile companies on one hand, and the National Telecommunication Regulatory Authority (NTRA) along with the four phone operators on the other. The negotiations aimed at implementing the unified license, but things got complicated, …
Cairo caught our attention for its need for smart transport solutions due to population density, says Khoury
Our target is to increase the company’s capital to reach EGP 250,000, says CEO
Flat6Labs is a startup accelerator programme that aims at encouraging entrepreneurs to establish their own companies.
Egypt is second largest market worldwide with 10 million users
“Invest Your Ideas” aims at improving authority’s services, says official
Revenues for customers are through video advertisements on their pages, says CEO
EGP 420bn to buy electric generators and additional batteries to prepare for power outages, says Said
Private companies are suffering losses due to Telecom Egypt’s replacement of copper cables with fibre optic ones
Google is repeating a familiar story by avoiding tax payments, to achieve maximum short-term revenues, while ordinary people are left to pay the bill for basic services which directly benefit the company.
Advertising through the Internet is vastly growing during this period, said Natalie Youssef, CEO of Enova Digital Marketing & Advisory, noting that it grows with rates of more than 10% to date. She added that the industry grows steadily in the Middle East, especially Egypt. The North African country has all the major elements needed …
An advertising spending report by strategy consultancy firm McKinsey & Company has shown that internet marketing is the second highest advertising means in terms of growth worldwide. The business is expected to achieve global annual growth of 9.6% between 2013 and 2018, with digital advertising spending expected to increase from $476.2m in 2014 to reach …
Facebook and Google’s lack of headquarters in Egypt gives companies profits without taxes
Company targets increasing users from 150,000 to 500,000 by end of 2015
Awareness and suitable technology can play an important role in making notable achievements, on guarantee of protection for portable devices and offering help to the owners of the emerging enterprises regarding their company and business.
Shorter contracting period, changing commission system sparked TE Data crisis
we received more than 22,000 pre-orders, and the S6 Edge made up to 40% of the pre-orders, while the S6 made the rest of the 60%, says Zaki
“Setting a limit to dollar deposits lowered chances of sale growth”, says Abdel Mohsen
Huawei provides many technological solutions, including smart transportation solutions, whereby it has provided solutions to more than 87,000 kilometres of railways and metro in different areas of the world.
“We are launching a smart photo printer by June,” says Abdul Ghaffar